Enable Testing for your Kernel Tree
If you would like to enable testing for your kernel tree, we'll need to know the following specifics:
- Which kernel tree and branch we should test ?
- Which tests should be run ?
- Which arches should we test ?
- Where should we send results ?
There are various ways to contribute tests to CKI. LTP and kselftests are included test suites, among many others in CKI, for a full list of test suites visit our public tests repo.
- LTP Test source lives at the Linux Test Project
- Contact: Send questions to the mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org. For full contact information, including IRC, see the LTP wiki
- Proposing patches: You can submit Pull Requests to the LTP project on GitHub.
- Documentation: The LTP wiki has plenty of documentation to get you started. You have a step-by-step tutorial to create a new C test, Guidelines, and other documentation.
- The kernel contains a set of “self tests” under the tools/testing/selftests/ directory
- See Contributing to kselftests for instructions to add tests
- You can find more details at the kselftests wiki
- Contact: Send questions to the mailing list email@example.com or join #linux-kselftest IRC Channel on freenode